Ebola Safety Mindset
1. No hand shaking because people with hyperhidrosis often have sweaty hands.
2. No skin touching because skin often contains sweat.
3. No fluid touching.
4. Wear Protective Gear and beware of splashes.
5. Beware of electrocautery as it may aerosolize the virus.
5. Safe Burials.
6. Wear condoms x3 months after Ebola because Ebolavirus has been repeatedly detected in Semen.
The Entire Protective Gear Series can be watched in the above video by clicking on the video's top left corner.