Forums » Ask a doctor for free health information

• 1 posts
    September 30, 2014 12:40:53 PM PDT

i take lomotiol for dirhahia but some times it does not work to day i am going so much i can not stop and it is all water and the cramping is killing me what to do 

• 1955 posts
    September 30, 2014 2:47:20 PM PDT

Greetings,

Legal disclaimer:  we do not have a doctor-patient relationship and we cannot give specific instructions of care to you, but we can give you our best effort to find high-quality information that you can consider. If we are wrong, or you don't like what we say, feel free to leave a message and let us know how we can improve the quality of the service. In addition, we encourage other people in the community to contribute their knowledge to the questions that are asked. 

For example, if you have a rare disease, and had a rare surgery, please simply state "back surgery," and if needed we can explore that further.  If your neighbor or best friend reads this, will be they be able to identify you based on the information given? If yes, please remove the information or change it slightly. 

BAD example:  I live in Boston, Dr. Patel at MGH hospital diagnosed me with a schwannoma tumor last month, then I traveled to Tokyo and taught english for a year.  

Acceptable example: I live in the United States, I had a tumor & surgery, then I traveled abroad for work.

have you considered going to the ER?

what is your temperature

has this happened before.

be sure to drink plenty of fluid

check on the Lomotil bottle in the instructions

to make sure you're not taking more than they recommend or when you're not supposed to

• 1955 posts
    September 30, 2014 2:48:33 PM PDT

Please pardon the brevity, on a mobile device.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

-BrettMD