31. Location of pain. Inner groin and between thigh and hip
32. Intensity of pain currently: I'd say 3 at absolute worst moments, usually I don't feel it
33. Quality: Mind of a mix
34. Onset: when did it start, last week, 5 years ago? A little over a week ago after I ran after not stretching
35. Duration: How long does it last? I've had it, but it usually doesn't hurt. But I can tell its not healed fully yet
36. Radiation: does the pain spread anywhere? No
37. Has anything else been associated with the pain? No
38. What has made the pain better? Rest
39. What has made it worse? Hurts after stretching or heating
40. How much pain are you in after treatment with your current medications? I have no medications
41. How much pain are you in without treatment? Hardly any. Bottom line are body weight squats okay to perfrom?
Greetings, Thank you for the reply
The following information is from one of the best hospitals in the world. http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/groin-pain/basics/causes/sym-20050652
Groin Pain Causes
The most common cause ofgroin pain is muscle, tendon or ligament strain, particularly in athletes who play sports such as hockey, soccer and football.Groin pain may occur immediately after an injury, orpain may come on gradually over a period of weeks or even months. Groin pain may be worsened by continued use of the injured area.
Less commonly, a bone injury or fracture, a hernia, or even kidney stones may cause groin pain. Although testicle pain and groin painare different, a testicle condition can sometimes cause pain that spreads to the groin area.
Direct and indirect causes of groin pain can include:
Avascular necrosis (death of bone tissue due to li
Schedule a doctor's visit if you have:
If your groin pain is caused by a strain or sprain, these self-care measures may help: