I was trying to add an image to the forum, but there, are a few questions.
This image shows the photograph options, or the information that I need to supply. However, there are several choices.
1. Which of these url's goes in the "image URL"
2. How do I know what the dimensions are ?
3. What does the border mean?
4. Do I need to put anything for the vertical space?
5. Do I need to write any number for the horizontal space?
Thank you kindly.
thanks for your questions. Please find answers below:
1. Please use direct link or BBCode
2. You do not need to know dimensions. Once you insert the link, the image will be rescaled authomatically.
3. You can add a board to your image. Please see example with a border width=10:
4. You do not need to put any number. It determines vertical spaces. Please see the example below vertical space=10
5. It is the same principle of vertical spaces.
We hope we have helped you. Thank you for contributing to our network.