Forums » Health Tips and News

5 exercises to improve brain health

• 5 posts
    April 17, 2015 2:30:32 AM PDT

Human body is a complex machine that works in a manner of characterized functions and principals. Human is like a machine, In which if any part of it will be disable, whole machine will stop working. Same is for human body. If any part of it would stop working properly then whole body will stop working. In all other parts of human body, the main and very delicate part of it is brain. So it is necessary to keep this organ unexceptionally fit and fine. Brain is a very delicate part need to be very healthful in every sense of caring. Brain fitness is greatly needed for doing daily life duties. Here is an article full of interesting exercises and fitness tips that will help you to take good care of your brain. Check this out and find your own suitable tip to apply and make your brain mentally fit. read more here -> http://healthcarencare.com/this-is-sports-text/

• 445 posts
    April 22, 2015 9:33:10 AM PDT

Thanks Healthcarencare for sharing this info with our community!

healthcarencare.com is a very cool site with lots of info and health articles to keep fit.

Please feel free to share short introductions and links to articles as many times as you like. You can also add videos or images.

We will start adding this post to our social media channels and share it with our followers.

Welcome in DrSocial, your Health Social Network.

This post was edited by DrSocial Admin at April 22, 2015 9:34:05 AM PDT
    • 5 posts
    May 1, 2015 6:21:56 AM PDT
    DrSocial Admin said:

Thanks Healthcarencare for sharing this info with our community!

healthcarencare.com is a very cool site with lots of info and health articles to keep fit.

Please feel free to share short introductions and links to articles as many times as you like. You can also add videos or images.

We will start adding this post to our social media channels and share it with our followers.

Welcome in DrSocial, your Health Social Network.

Hello thanks DrSocial Admin for welcome us in your forum. I have one query, if you don't mind i want to ask you that, the number of views in my post are very low. may i know the reason please ?

• 445 posts
    May 1, 2015 12:14:54 PM PDT

Thanks Healthcarencare, that's a very good question!

There are 2 main reasons why views are low:

1. Articles with a unique content + images and/or videos are usually indexed faster and receive more views.

2. When our social media department has elements described in point 1, then they can start promoting it through all media. At the moment posts about your articles are under preparation for future releases on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, but nothing has been prepared for Pinterest or YouTube for example.

We hope this has answered your question and feel free to ask again if you need further information.

Have a great day!

DrSocial

Health Social Network

• 5 posts
    May 5, 2015 6:04:23 AM PDT

Well it pleasure to hear from you that you poeple are preparing to share the post on social site.

i will wait Preciously for this think.

thank you for answering us.

Best Regard's

healthcarencare.com team