Forums » Healthcare Apps

Track Your Moles For Signs of Early Skin Cancer - MySkinPal

• 1 posts
    March 21, 2015 6:41:33 PM PDT

MySkinPal

Price: Free (no ads, no in-app purchases)

Available for: Android, iOS

Download From: https://www.myskinpal.com

Video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3z78rPO1w0

How It Works

==========

1. We Make Mole Tracking Easy
    You take pictures of your moles and we store them on your device along with dates and other information. We never upload or save your information anywhere else. It's your health data, and only you should own it.

2. We Help You Analyze
    You can playback your pictures to see how moles are evolving over time . You can also add color filters to help you identify malignant patterns.

3. We Send You Reminders
    When a mole hasn't been scanned in a while, we remind you of it. At intervals of your choosing.

4. Easily Share Your Data With a Doctor
    If you find a mole that concerns you, you can quickly share your mole history with a dermatologist near you.

5. Keep Your Family Healthy
    You can track and analyze moles for an unlimited number of people.

Would love to hear your feedback!

This post was edited by DrSocial Admin at March 23, 2015 4:55:03 AM PDT
    • 1957 posts
    March 22, 2015 12:15:03 AM PDT

Thank you so much for sharing. I added the video to your post and I will upload a tutorial how to add videos later. 

I have already downloaded and rated the app. I am using it to track an odd-shaped mole on my scalp.

This is an app that every person with a mole should checkout today. Plus, it is free!

Kindest regards,

-BrettMD

This post was edited by DrSocial Admin at March 23, 2015 4:53:07 AM PDT
    • 445 posts
    March 23, 2015 4:59:31 AM PDT

MySkinPal,

Thanks for sharing your valuable app on DrSocial. We will share your presentation on our social media channel and inform our community about this great product.

Please help us increasing awareness on DrSocial. Tell friends and family to write a doctor review on DrSocial.

Have a great day,

DrSocial - Health Social Network